How to enter:
To enter our competition email these 3 things to us at email@example.com
1) A photo of your wood stove burning - doesn't have to be supplied by us!
2) Tell us in a couple of sentences why you love your stove.
3) Your preferred contact e-mail address.
The winner will be drawn and emailed on 20th March.
Why burn kiln dried logs ?
Kiln Dried Logs are the most efficient logs for wood burning stoves and open fires. Thanks to their low moisture content of less than 20%, Kiln Dried Logs are easy to light, produce ample heat and a roaring flame! Kiln dried wood is also cleaner than seasoned wood so it's easier to store and there is less chance of your chimney being choked up with deposits. The low moisture content of kiln dried firewood also means it is lighter so it is easier to carry.
Kiln Dried Logs can burn for up to three times longer than unseasoned wood and you can burn kiln dried wood straight away - no extra drying time is required for kiln dried firewood. Our long lasting Kiln Dried Logs are the perfect multi-functional fuel; you can also use it in pizza ovens, chimeneas, or braziers!
Prize Draw Rules
• Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
• Multiple entries will be disqualified.
• Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
• All entrants must be aged 18 or over
• Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
• Logs to be collected by the winner from our Midhurst showroom.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
• Winners will be contacted via email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
• Winners name/s will be displayed on our website and our other social network sites.
• The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The competition will run from 28th Feb 2017 until 17th March 2017.
• The Stove House Ltd is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
• By entering this competition you give The Stove House the rights to use your images and entry answers for marketing purposes but names will be withheld to comply with the data protection act.
• Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. The Stove House Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by the Stove House Ltd before such person may claim their prize.
• No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants' request.
• No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details