Terms and Conditions Of Website Use
(Including: CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY)
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT www.thestovehouseltd.co.uk. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Our contact details are as follows:
The Stove House
Tel: 01730 810931
VAT Registration Number: GB 174689458
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You can place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process, in house or by telephone. As part of our checkout process online you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgment, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when you submit your order on line or verbally with one of The Stove House members of staff. When we receive this order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately or deferred unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- where manufacturers increase their prices without notice.
3.1 Our prices include VAT.
3.2 Additional charges for packing, carriage, insurance and other relevant fees may be charged separately and you can request a quote for these if they have not already been included in your original quote/invoice.
3.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically.
3.4 Manufacturers may change their prices without prior notice and this will be forwarded onto the client. You do have the right to cancel if this is the case.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a refund or exchange, a restocking charge may be applied. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
4.3 The refund will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- any of our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms of these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. SERVICE ACCESS
6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
7.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
7.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of The Stove House logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that The Stove House are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any The Stove House trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 8.2.
9.1 To register with The Stove House you must be over eighteen years of age.
9.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
11.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
11.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.